Friday, May 20

IHATETHIS

I knew this guy before I broke up with my x.
His name is Shayne Lee Kar Ming.
He always pissed me off with his JOKES and and I used to call him KamBeng/Goat since he called me FISH =/
But what I love talking to him is he always make me laugh.
A lot.
But today, I started to realise that I..somehow starts to..like him ._.
I started to miss him whenever I got online.
What irritatent me is he ALWAYS know what I'm thinking.
Here a lil convo between me and him.

RoughShayneRider has joined the chat
AutumnReina: FUN
AutumnReina: XDD
RoughShayneRider: o.O?
RoughShayneRider: what fun?
AutumnReina: Uh nothing ~ :D
AutumnReina: *giggles*
RoughShayneRider: lolx. i gtg soon
RoughShayneRider: like seriously
RoughShayneRider: :p
AutumnReina: =/
AutumnReina: IHATEYOU
AutumnReina: SERIOUSLY
RoughShayneRider: awwh
RoughShayneRider: iLOVEYOU
RoughShayneRider: :D
AutumnReina: LIAR
AutumnReina: IHATEYOU
AutumnReina: REALLYREALLYHATEYOU
RoughShayneRider: how come?
RoughShayneRider: just because you missed me so much and then i am goona leave?
RoughShayneRider: awwwh...
RoughShayneRider: want some kisses?
RoughShayneRider: xD
AutumnReina: =/
AutumnReina: Blehh
RoughShayneRider: hahaha
RoughShayneRider: why you missed me so much, and you pretend like you dont?
RoughShayneRider: :p
AutumnReina: I won't get anything
RoughShayneRider: you get my... BODY?
RoughShayneRider: hahahaha
AutumnReina: Ew
AutumnReina: FOR GOD'S SAKE
RoughShayneRider: rofl
RoughShayneRider: why you enjoy cheating yourself?
RoughShayneRider: xD
AutumnReina: =I
RoughShayneRider: i gtg now
RoughShayneRider: haha
AutumnReina: FINE
RoughShayneRider: bye
RoughShayneRider: and ILOVEYOU <3 RoughShayneRider: xDD AutumnReina: IHATEYOU AutumnReina: >:(
RoughShayneRider: talk to you next time
RoughShayneRider: :p
AutumnReina: I WONT BE ONLINE
RoughShayneRider has left the chat


GAWD.
Things is IREALLYLOVEVERX.
A lot.
And it'll never change.
Bu at the same time, I like how this guy treats me but it willn't worth me as I know he doesn't love me =I
Uhh, what I'm thinking?!
It doesn't matter what he feels about me, right?
None of my bussiness.
Verx Donnell Rick is my love.
Should I said, WAS.
But we broke up for a SOLID reason and it's for our own good.
I guess I'll just ignore this feeling.
I'll just love Verx.
Forever.
He was the best damn thing that ever be mine<3
And we still talk good now.
Iloveyou, Verx<3

No comments:

Post a Comment